May is Celiac Awareness Month!! Want to help spread awareness? Please read the an excerpt from the Triumph Dining Blog
“Celiac Awareness Month (May) is quickly approaching, and we’re looking to get the word out in a big way! Each year, it seems we get closer to the tipping point, with more restaurants offering gluten free menus and more groceries labeled as gluten free. But, there’s more we can do in our quest to truly make Celiac Disease and the gluten free diet mainstream.
That’s why we’ve teamed up with the National Foundation for Celiac Awareness (NFCA) to run a website badge campaign to generate awareness. Placing a badge (like the one above) on your website is a great way to get a dialogue started and to let the world know that you support Celiac Disease Awareness.
And, until the end of May, when you add the badge to your website we’re going to give $5 (up to a total of $5,000) to the NFCA, to help them raise even more awareness of Celiac Disease. Participating in this event and using the badge is 100% free for you. We’ll make the $5 donation on your behalf. So, what are you waiting for? The only thing standing between the NFCA and up to $5,000 is a 30 second copy and paste job.
Thank you for participating in these efforts and helping to raise awareness of Celiac Disease. The more we do to the get the word out, the better all our lives become. Together, we can make a difference!
President, Triumph Dining
How to Participate
- Copy the code for any of the badges below and then paste it on your home page.
- E-mail us at email@example.com with a link to where you placed the badge on your site.
- You’ll automatically be entered into a drawing for one of several Triumph Dining Gluten Free Survival Kits (a $50 value!).
- Help us spread the word to raise even more money for the NFCA with the sharing tools (e-mail, twitter, and facebook) below.
- Celebrate your good deed for the day.
At the end of May, we’ll present a check for up to $5,000 ($5 per person who pastes a badge on their site) to the NFCA.”
Get your Celiac Awareness badges HERE
For more information about Celiac Disease please visit:
The National Foundation for Celiac Awareness
Celiac Disease Check List