I recently joined the Good Cook Blogger team and I am loving it! I get to pay with so many great products, create delicious gluten-free recipes, write about them and share my honest opinions with all of you – as always these opinions are 100% my own.
Below is my first creation with the Good Cook products. I was given a choice of packages that included many great things like whoopie pie pans, dough cutters, etc. However, I opted for one that included a cookie sheet, cookie cutter, squeeze bottles ~such versatile products! I had been craving pizza lately so I decided to make some mini gluten-free stuffed pizzas with mini pepperoni, baby spinach, mozzarella, and sauce (it was a mini themed event!) These little creations would be great to get your kids involved with as well. Easy to make, fun to put together, and you can even par bake them, freeze individually, and then pop in the toaster oven – makes a great afternoon snack.
Mini Gluten-Free Stuffed Pizzas
1 Gluten-Free Pizza Dough Recipe (use your favorite recipe…I used the Cup4Cup Pizza Mix)
1/4 cup Marinara Sauce
2 tablespoons Mini Pepperoni (Hormel makes these cute little things, and they are gluten-free!)
1/8 cup Baby Spinach, Chopped
1/4 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1 tablespoon Olive Oil
1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
Sweet Creations Cookie Sheet
Parchment Paper or Silicone Baking Sheet
Sweet Creations Cookie Cutters
Method of Preparation
- Pre Heat oven to 500○
- Prepare pizza crust according to recipe or package
- Roll crust to 1/8 inch – when working with gluten-free pizza dough (pie dough etc.) it is best to place it between two sheets of parchment paper or plastic wrap to roll out. You can also use a silicone baking sheet and plastic wrap.
- Using the cookie cutter (any shape works, but I loved the fluted square one for this) cut out 16 pieces of dough (this was 95% of the dough that the mix made).
- Place 8 of the cut pieces of dough on a parchment lined cookie sheet
- Evenly distribute the sauce onto each piece of pizza dough
- Top with mini pepperoni, chopped baby spinach, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the remaining 8 pieces of pizza dough cutouts and place them on top of the pizza dough and press edges down to seal (you can also use a fork to press seal the edges)
- Lightly brush the tops of each mini pizza with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt
- Bake at 500○ for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Remove from oven and cool slightly. Serve with a side of warm marinara sauce.
Thanks again to Good Cook for the awesome equipment to play with! #sweetcreations #goodcookkitchenexpert