I am very excited and honored to be part of this years Gluten-Free, Allergen-Free Expo (GFAF Expo) Blogger Team in Secaucus, NJ September 6 & 7th. I was selected last year as one of their Official Bloggers and loved every minute of the expo. The GFAF Expo is a two-day event that is held in several cities around the US. Getting to meet the other bloggers and to meet so many of the gluten-free and allergen-free vendors that I have worked with over the years was amazing. I loved finally getting the chance to put a face names and e-mail addresses.
Each of the two days is filled with classes and presenters on various topics of Celiac Disease, Non Celiac Gluten Sensitivity, and Food Allergies. Last year I sat in on several classes and gained so much information from them. Last year was the first time that GFAF Expo made an appearance on the East Coast, and I am so happy that not only are they back again but have included more cities! This year the GFAF Expo will be in the following cities: Secaucus, NJ (9/6 & 9/7), Springfield, MA (10/25 & 10/26), and Dallas, TX (11/15 & 11/16).
The GFAF Expos are the largest expos that emphasizing on special diets. Over 150 vendors participate in these expos across the country providing attendees with information, coupons, samples, demos, and more. Each attendee will receive a free reusable to carry all of the great goodies that you will receive. In addition to companies there will also be authors and of course, bloggers like myself!
Tickets are limited for each day so be sure to snag one early by clicking the image below and receiving 20% off your ticket!! In addition to this great discount, thanks to the lovely folks over at GFAF Expo I am also giving four lucky winners one (1) ticket to either Saturday or Sunday of the Expo in Secaucus, NJ!! Read how to enter below.
- Giveaway will begin on Monday August 11, 2014 and end on Friday August 22, 2014 at 11:59pm.
- Please leave a separate comment for each entry – this will allow you to receive the maximum number of entries.
- Four (4) winners will be chosen using Random.org.
- Winners will be notified via e-mail and will have 48 hours to respond with required information.
- Good luck to all who enter and remember if you are not chosen, please take full advantage of the 20% off deal by clicking the image above!
- Why do you want to attend? Have you recently been diagnosed or know someone who has? Share below
- Click the Class Schedule link above and let me know which class(es) you would like to attend…remember there are two days
- Which day would you attend?
- Share this post on your social media sites and be sure to come back here to leave the link. Don’t forget to mention @Creatively_GF (twitter), Creative Cooking Gluten Free (Facebook), @GFAFExpo (twitter), and use the hash-tag #GFAFEXPO —–> This can be done daily!
- Who would you take with you?