When I was first diagnosed in 2008 I felt completely lost, frustrated, and overwhelmed by trying to find decent products, restaurants, and information in general. Thankfully though, over the years more and more information is available (sadly, not always correct), more products (that thankfully taste much better), and resources in general (both in print and online). Additionally there are some lovely people who will do a lot of the work for you now-a-days…like Josh Schieffer of The Annual Gluten-Free Awards! Every year for the last 4 going on 5 years, Josh, has put together the Annual Gluten-Free Awards to bring you the best of the best in over 40 categories that sum up this ever-growing gluten-free world. The winners are then compiled into The Gluten-Free Buyers Guide; a compact book that is convenient to take to any store with you! It is not bulky, but straight to the point with all the information you need from The Best Gluten-Free Bagels to the Best Gluten-Free Vacation Destinations! Please understand however, that this guide is not filled with every single gluten-free item, blog, website, magazine, etc. on the planet, as it was not designed for that. It does contain what over 2,500 people voted for their favorites in these categories in the 2014 edition!
Josh, a fellow National Foundation for Celiac Awareness Hero, was kind enough to send me a copy of the 2014 Gluten-Free Buyers guide to review. He was also kind enough to offer two of my readers a chance to win a copy of this great resource. Thank you Josh for taking the time to create such a great resource, especially for those who are newly diagnosed.
How to enter:
- Please leave a separate comment for each entry – this will give you the maximum number of chances to win!
- Giveaway will run from Friday July 25th – Friday August 8, 2014 (11:59 EST)
- Two winners will be chosen using Random.Org and will be given 48 hours to respond. If no response is received, a new winner will be chosen
- Like “GFREEK.com” on Facebook
- Follow “GFREEKcom” on Twitter
- Leave a comment below telling me what your favorite Gluten-Free Product is
- Follow “GFREEKcom” on Pinterest
- Tweet about the giveaway – you must include @Creatively_GF and @GFREEKcom