This giveaway is now closed. Winner was chosen using Random.org and the lucky winner was #3 Marnely! Congratulations Marnely – don’t forget to check your e-mail. Thank you to all who entered and stay tuned for more giveaways!
This May, in celebration of National Celiac Awareness Month, Rudi’s Gluten-Free fans are encouraged to submit a 200-word essay from their child explaining what attending a gluten-free summer camp would mean to them. Based on the essays, 10 lucky kiddos (ages 8-17) will win a week-long gluten-free camp experience, including travel, courtesy of Rudi’s Gluten-Free Bakery. Hurry and get that entry in, the first 250 eligible entries receive a BPA-free Gluten-Free Happy Camper water bottle!
Click HERE to enter!
I may not have any children but I think this is awesome! I grew up going camping and spending time out doors and loved every minute of it. Can’t wait to go camping again.
Rudi’s is also offering one lucky reader a Camping Package which includes one (1) tent, one (1) camping chair and one (1) mat. This prize package is worth $100.00! Check out the image below…I would be so excited to win this.
Don not forget Click here for $1.00 off coupon for Rudi’s Gluten-Free products.
Entry is simple – just follow the instructions below. Good luck to all who enter!
Giveaway begins on May 8th and ends at 11:59pm on May 23rd. Giveaway prize package is sponsored by Rudi’s Gluten Free and will be mailed directly to the winner from Rudi’s. Winner will have 48 hours to respond before another winner is chosen. Open to U.S. residents.
To receive the maximum number of entries please leave a separate comment for each of the following.
1) Leave a comment below saying why you want to win this prize package – would you keep it and use it? Give it as a gift? (Mandatory)
2) Like Rudi’s Gluten Free on Facebook
3) Tweet about this giveaway and be sure to include @Creatively_GF and @Rudisglutenfree – leave a comment below with the link to your status/post.
4) Share on your Facebook page and be sure to tag @Creative Cooking Gluten Free and @Rudis Gluten Free Bakery – leave a comment below with the link.
5) Pin, Tumble, etc. about this giveaway and leave a comment with the link.