The following recipe is from Rudi’s Gluten Free Bakery! Who is celebrating the 12 days of Christmas on their Facebook Page – so head on over and check it out! They are also offering a “Swag Bag” Giveaway filled with great Rudi’s goodies to one lucky winner.
This recipe sounds absolutely delicious and I, myself can’t wait to make it. If you are looking for a holiday brunch dish – this would be perfect.
Rudi’s Gluten-free Gingerbread Spiced French toast
GF Gingerbread French Toast is a Rudific way to make a tasty, rudilicious brunch for all to enjoy! Happy Holidays!
1. Combine Eggs, milk, cinnamon, allspice and powdered ginger in a shallow bowl and whisk until well blended
2. Dip slices of bread into shallow bowl until completely saturated
3. Heat oil in a skillet and fry bread on both sides until well browned
4. Sprinkle with fun toppings such as gingerbread men, strawberries, maple syrup and powdered sugar!
Five chances to enter – please leave a separate comment below for each one you complete. Giveaway is open to all who are residing in the contiguous United States. Giveaway ends on Thursday December 22nd at Midnight EST. Good luck to all who enter. Winner will be chosen using Random.org and will be notified by e-mail on Friday December 23rd. The winner will have until Monday December 26th to respond – if not another winner will be chosen!
Ways to enter:
1) Mandatory -What is your traditional holiday breakfast/brunch dish?
2) Mandatory – “Like” Rudi’s Gluten Free Bakery on Facebook
3) Mandatory – “Follow” Rudi’s Gluten Free Bakery on Twitter
4) Optional – “Like” Creative Cooking Gluten Free on Facebook
5) Optional – “Follow” Creative Cooking Gluten Free on Twitter