The Edamame Hummus is from Ellie Krieger and the chips are mine.
- 2 cups shelled edamame, cooked according to package directions
- 1 cup silken tofu, briefly drained of excess liquid
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice, plus more, to taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin, plus more, for garnish
Set 1 tablespoon of edamame aside for a garnish. Place the rest of the edamame, tofu, salt, garlic, oil, lemon juice[, and 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin in the bowl of a food processor and process until very smooth, about 2 minutes. Season with additional salt and pepper, plus more lemon juice, if desired. Remove to a serving bowl and garnish with reserved edamame, and some cumin.
Six Corn Tortillas
2 Teaspoons lime juice
1/2 Teaspoon sea salt
3 Table Spoons Veggie Oil
Cut the corn tortillas in half and then in thirds. Place them on two non-stick cookie sheets. In a small bowl mix together the remaining ingredients. Brush the mixture over the tortilla chips. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 12-15 minutes. Let cool.