This month Activia has released two new styles of yogurt – Greek and French! To help spread the word, they partnered up with Foodie Blogroll and are offering everyone a FREE* coupon (value $3) to give them a try.
The new Greek flavors include: Vanilla, Blueberry, Pomegranate Berry, and Strawberry – I love Greek yogurt so I am very excited to give these a try. I especially love Vanilla Greek Yogurt.
The new French flavors include: Cherry, Mango, Blackberry, and Pineapple – I don’t think I have ever had French yogurt so I think I might give this a try with my coupon.
Which one are you most interested in trying? Here is what you need to do get your FREE* coupon (value $3):
To get your coupon do as follows:
- 1) Go to:
– this will take you to a FB page.
- 2) “Like” the page
- 3) You may have to also click on the “Activia Select” link on the left sidebar
- 4) Enter your information in the form, select the yogurt you’d like to try and click on “Get Coupon”
- 5) You will receive an email with a link to the printable coupon.
- 6) Print the coupon (you may need to allow the Java print plug-in on your browser)
- 7) Bring it to a store to redeem your free Dannon Activia sample
The coupon EXPIRES on 8/15/11 so hurry up, get your coupon, and head to the store to get your free sample (value $3)!
*This sponsorship is brought to you by Activia Selects who we have partnered with for this promotion. FREE coupon offer good 8/3 /11 – 8/15/11, up to 1 million coupons, on any Activia Selects Single Serve, up to $3.00. One coupon per household. Offer valid in the U.S only. VOID IN LA, NJ, CA. Coupon valid until 8/15/11.Residents of LA, NJ, CA will be given a ‘$1 off 3 Activia Selects’ coupon.